Author Topic: having memory loss - DRAGMODE  (Read 12164 times)

Josh Nieman

Re: having memory loss
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 02:41:45 PM »
Welcome to my world!
Actually this was my world for many years. I finally got out of it about 3 years ago
and lately it has just been the odd "can you give me a hand with something or
explain something for me" I was glad to be out, "but they keep drawing me back in"

Thanks again everyone, it's nice to know I haven't forgotten everything.

Was watching this show on Discovery Channel about tree harvesters / lumberjacks whatever... one guy had to switch positions to an undesirable job to fill in for an injured guy... once trained on the equipment he vulgarly shouted "Great, now I've committed a cardinal sin in the company... I know how to run this ***** *BEEP* **** *BEEP* thing... now I'll always get stuck doing it"

M-dub

Re: having memory loss
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 02:46:05 PM »
I know the guy Whodo is talking about, too... I worked with both of them in the past.  I just worked on some of that guys' drawings this morning.

"Abuse of the CAD!  Abuse of the CAD!!!"  :roll:  :lol:

Kate M

Re: having memory loss - DRAGMODE
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 02:59:12 PM »
That also happens if you check the option to explode the block on insert. If you don't have that box checked (or if your macro doesn't have an * in front of the block name), you can see the block outline.

M-dub

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »
That also happens if you check the option to explode the block on insert.

Uh Oh, Ron... You better go check to see if he's exploding every block he inserts!  :)

whodo

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »
That also happens if you check the option to explode the block on insert.

Uh Oh, Ron... You better go check to see if he's exploding every block he inserts!  :)

Nope I give, like josh said, its not that I have learned how to use the machine,
its that I don't want anyone else here to know just how well I can run the machine.
Time to act stupid, and before anybody says anthing I know that should not be hard.

M-dub

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »
In that case, don't forget to drool.  :)

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 03:21:17 PM »
In that case, don't forget to drool.  :)

...and wear an adult diaper....   OVER your pants.  That should pretty much put a stop to things.   :wink: