Author Topic: "Phantom" Plot Style...sorta...?  (Read 2486 times)

M-dub

"Phantom" Plot Style...sorta...?
« on: August 20, 2004, 12:36:56 PM »
I'm trying to set up the import page setups button I have for 2004 on a 2000 system and I keep having this problem where it shows the correct plot style, but when I do a preview or just print without doing the preview, it doesn't actually USE the plot style.  In other words, I'm trying to import a page setup that uses a plot style called B-Mono.ctb.  It appears to import fine, with no error messages, but after I do a Full Preview and exit back to the Plot dialog box, the plot style reverts back to None.  If I manually select B-Mono, it works fine.
I've mucked around with every setting I can think of, but it keeps doing this!  Can someone please help?!

Thank-you VERY Much!

Mike

daron

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 01:34:50 PM »
I've seen that before and I don't remember the fix. Sorry. I'll probably ponder it and get back to you, unless someone else can tell you the fix.

t-bear

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 04:28:28 PM »
This may seem dumb but is "save changes to layout" checked in your plot manager?

M-dub

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 04:49:41 PM »
Dumb? No...
I actually tried that shortly after I posted the question and it SEEMED to work, but I'm not sure yet...I have to get back to work and on that 2000 system to make sure....but for now, BRING ON THE WEEKEND!

Thanks guys! ;)