Code Red > AutoLISP (Vanilla / Visual)

Stairs

(1/1)

CADEC70:
Hi All,
Anybody out there who has a various collection of stairs drawing (2d plan), that can be used as blocks and/or standards.
OR maybe a lisp that could create various types of stairs.

(different threads, risers, run, landing, shapes..(like L-shapes, straight, U-shape, etc..)

Thanks in advance

TimSpangler:
Here is one that I use to draw plans of stairs.  I use it to create all of the aboved metioned types.  (If you look at how the stairs are actually built it make sense.  They are built in straight runs)

Give it a whirl.

CADEC70:
Thanks..this is good
But I think I need it a bit simplier. Is it possible, without the handrail and just one line to show the thread. And how do you draw a L-shape stair with landing? or a U-shape with landing?

TimSpangler:
The stairs that are created deplict the treads, the risers (green dashed lines) and the stringers (these are boxed stairs).

As far as doing L and U shapes run the program enter the number of risers, then run the program again but in a differant directions and with another riser count.

I work in the Arch field, we manufactur all of our own stairs, stair platforms etc.  A box stair will come to a platform(s) then another box stair will continue from that.

The program that I gave create the stairs parts as seperate line so that they can be manipulated if need be.  It also creates the stair 1/2" away from the selection points this is do the the addition of drywall.  We typically only show framed walls without drywall/ shething etc..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version