Code Red > .NET

VS.NET 2008 / .NET 3.5

(1/2) > >>

MaksimS:
Hi all,

Does anybody know if there are possible incosistencies when building managed-only applications for ACAD 2005/2006/2007 using VS.NET 2008 and .NET 3.5? I guess VS.NET should target specific .NET Framework version depending on the one compatible with targeted ACAD version. Are there any additional tips on this? :-)

Regards,
Maksim Sestic

Glenn R:
Are you having problems?

It's Alive!:

--- Quote from: MaksimS on December 19, 2007, 08:09:48 AM ---... I guess VS.NET should target specific .NET Framework version...

--- End quote ---

With VS2008, you can target a specific frameworks 2.0 – 3.5 in your projects. Lately I have been building/testing with 3.5 and I have not had any problems. You can use the new language features on the older framework, but if you want to play with the new toys such as LinQ, PLinQ , Parallel FX library etc.. , you will need to target the new 3.5 framework.

kpblc:
If you're create a dll loaded by _netload, you can create it only with VS 2002. To use any other Visual Studio you can work with AutoCAD as with COM-object.

Kerry:

--- Quote from: kpblc on December 19, 2007, 08:38:15 AM ---If you're create a dll loaded by _netload, you can create it only with VS 2002. To use any other Visual Studio you can work with AutoCAD as with COM-object.

--- End quote ---

I hate to shout and run, but ..
that statement is wrong. ... or it's an incorrect translation from another language.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version