Author Topic: SSM - Sheet List Table  (Read 1218 times)

Krushert

• Seagull
  • FREE BEER Tomorrow!!
SSM - Sheet List Table
« on: January 03, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »
Finally found a feature of Sheet Sets that might be of use.  The Sheet List Table but I have a couple of questions that was not mention in this article Create a List of Sheets Instantly found here on Autodesk White papers about Sheet Set Manager that maybe someone can answer.

With our process here, we will publish our set periodically (as I imagine others do as well) for preliminary review, pricing, wallpapering some latrine, etc., can the table include the "issued for " status of the sheet and move that sheet up & down the table as more sheets are added.  Please see the png in case I confounded anyone.

How do you add drawings (or sheets) to the table from outside consultants?
I + XI = X is true ...  ... if you change your perspective.

I no longer CAD or Model, I just hang out here picking up the empties beer cans

Re: SSM - Sheet List Table
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 02:20:09 PM »
That kinda looks like what I use!!  Except mine was created for use with Land Desktop (which doesn't really play all that well with Sheet Set Manager).

I just use the toolbar to add or remove the various issue "dots".

Krushert

• Seagull
  • FREE BEER Tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 05:28:59 PM »
Matt,

So if I understand you, you are moving (or reinserting I think) the dots around after the Sheet List Table updates?  Am I correct.

Does your progy (VBA I am assuming) can grab a whole bunch of cells and toggle there dot status?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:37:22 PM by Krushert »
I + XI = X is true ...  ... if you change your perspective.

I no longer CAD or Model, I just hang out here picking up the empties beer cans

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 08:43:07 AM »
Our drawing list table is simply a block (right now) and you have to click in each cell to either add or remove the dot.  I've attached the table and the program for you to have a peek at.  The program isn't 100% bullet-proof, so "results may not be as expected".   :wink: