Code Red > .NET

My attribute extraction program

(1/2) > >>

T.Willey:
Been working on it of a little while.  It was fun, and taught me some new stuff about C#.  Comments welcomed.

Right now it will export all the attribute values, for the tags selected, for all the block references within the current drawing to a tab delineated text file.  But could be changed to work with drawings not opened in the editor, or set to current within the editor.  Couple of pic's added to show the 'simple' dialog.  :-D  Code attached as it's too long to be pasted in the message.

Glenn R:
Tim,

The dialog colours shown in your screen captions - are these the result of your colour preferences in windows or are they what you applied to your dialog specifically in Visual Studio/Sharp Develop to give it that look in the piccies?

Cheers,
Glenn.

T.Willey:

--- Quote from: Glenn R on November 30, 2007, 06:39:29 PM ---Tim,

The dialog colours shown in your screen captions - are these the result of your colour preferences in windows or are they what you applied to your dialog specifically in Visual Studio/Sharp Develop to give it that look in the piccies?

Cheers,
Glenn.

--- End quote ---

I assigned them with the code.  I just like how they show up on my screen (easy to read, and not hard on the eyes), so for all my dialogs those are the colors I use.

Glenn R:
Tim,

Are the programs you write for use by yourself only, or are they used by the company at large?

Cheers,
Glenn.

T.Willey:

--- Quote from: Glenn R on November 30, 2007, 07:00:20 PM ---Tim,

Are the programs you write for use by yourself only, or are they used by the company at large?

Cheers,
Glenn.

--- End quote ---
Right now, only myself.  But I show others the code to use/modify/abuse as they like.  They are the people who get paid to write code for our company.  I just do it when I need something (usually Lisp), or for a learning experience (C#) in the few minutes between my 'real' work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version