Author Topic: How often do you use a M-Line?  (Read 4260 times)

Kate M

Re: How often do you use a M-Line?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 01:12:08 PM »
Everything we do is 3D.  Don't use mlines at all, but then we don't use lines and circles much either.
Same here Randy....I'll bet 90% of our drawing is "pick-and-drop" blocks from our library.
A guy wanted me to do a "quick 2d sketch" of something yesterday and I didn't know where to start.  So I did a quick 3D model instead.
Yeah, yeah...rub it in...showoffs. :-P :-)

Josh Nieman

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 01:14:12 PM »
Everything we do is 3D.  Don't use mlines at all, but then we don't use lines and circles much either.
Same here Randy....I'll bet 90% of our drawing is "pick-and-drop" blocks from our library.
A guy wanted me to do a "quick 2d sketch" of something yesterday and I didn't know where to start.  So I did a quick 3D model instead.

haha I was thinking the same thing ;)

...I'm working on it though!

CADaver

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 01:26:56 PM »
You can do it too, unless you're using LT.... umm ... oops.

Kate M

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 02:01:15 PM »
You can do it too, unless you're using LT.... umm ... oops.
:pissed:

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »
I dunno, AutoCAD Lite, and Decaffeinated Coffee, I've never seen the point to either?  :?
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/