Author Topic: how can you demand load the lld menus  (Read 3963 times)

MSTG007

• Gator
  • I can't remeber what I already asked! I need help!
how can you demand load the lld menus
« on: July 27, 2004, 09:42:38 AM »
how can you demand load the lld menus so when you open land desk... it just loads acad.... and push a button to load in what modules you need....?

can that be done easily?
Civil3D 2020

Dent Cermak

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 12:13:23 AM »
By default LDD loads Autocad 200+, then Map, then LDD. You can hop around the menus using the menu pallet manager. You can select each menu separately or you can load up the combined menu. Theres a menu pallet toolbar that you can set in your window to change the menus by clicking on them. Is that what you are looking for or does Keith need to get out his lisp pencil ?

MSTG007

• Gator
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 12:27:46 AM »
lol... nah i was wondering also I would like to just open autocad vanilla if possible from the ldd. why... it takes a while to load up the full land desktop module.... and when i need to use something .. i can load it then and there....

but i am having problems with some peeps machines. When you click on a dwg of a project... from the file explorer it only opens map not land desktop....  any idears?
Civil3D 2020

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 06:38:32 AM »
It will always defaults to what ever was used last when double clicking a file.  Copy the Map shortcut into you "Send to" folder then right click a file -> sendto -> Map
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

MSTG007

• Gator
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 11:06:48 AM »
gottcha... i will give that a try
Civil3D 2020