Author Topic: ( C3D ) SP3  (Read 2358 times)

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
( C3D ) SP3
« on: November 08, 2006, 09:25:40 AM »
Anyone having problems after installing SP3 for C3D 2007? I'm seeing some strange things. For some reason I cannot select multiple cells in a table. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it either.
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

Dinosaur

Re: ( C3D ) SP3
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 09:49:37 AM »
I have it installed on ny virtual machine, but haven't really tried it yet.  We have some stuff that needs to get out and can't take the risk . . . kind of a sad commentary ,eh?

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 09:58:55 AM »
I installed yesterday morning, so far no improvements have I've noticed. All the same bugs that bothered before are still there.

Mark Thomas: C3D beta te$ter no. 55083240
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

jpostlewait

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 06:37:51 PM »
>>I installed yesterday morning, so far no improvements have I've noticed. All the same bugs that bothered before are still there.<<

Really. I really think they fixed a bunch of stuff. At least our major issues, Vault related, have gone away.

I don't think anybody has seen a CER in weeks.

I have seen a couple issues but they were cleared up with cleaning out the temp files and running the repair registry tool.

Document them and send them in. I guarantee you they are listening.

sinc

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 09:05:07 PM »
John, have you been having as many problems as Dino with your installations of C3D getting trashed and needing to be reinstalled?

Dinosaur

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 09:17:35 PM »
Sinc, I think my issue is likely in my OS somewhere or possibly hardware related.  Each time the program works without fault for about a week and then I fire it up and it will not load (at least for a minute or two).  If I do get to a command prompt it will not load a drawing.  Rebooting, registry repair and repair installation have zero effect.  This has been isolated to only my machine.