Author Topic: "objects not available for creation" error message 96  (Read 2366 times)

gisdude

"objects not available for creation" error message 96
« on: August 30, 2006, 11:17:58 AM »
Hi all.
I am trying to create a topology of parcels. I have gotten my topology errors down to the last few and then suddenly an error message pops up"objects not available for creation" error code 96.

I tried looking up the error code on the autodesk site, but cant' seem to find it.

Anyways, after I tried for an hour or 2 to find the code, I shut down my machine for the night and came back this morning. I tried to run the topology again, and this time, voila! It created my polygon topology.

Now, I'm wondering, has this happened to anyone before? Why did it build my topology AFTER I shut down my pc for the night?

Any ideas/tips/insights are appreciated.

Thx

sinc

Re: "objects not available for creation" error message 96
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 05:46:31 PM »
Well, don't know if it applies to this particular situation or not, but under Windows XP, I've found that 80% of the time, when something strange is happening and killing and restarting your application doesn't do anything, rebooting the computer fixes it.  I've just grown to expect it when using any Windows machine.