Author Topic: Civil 3D 2007 - Bugs, Chugs and Things That Make You go 'ARGH'  (Read 11115 times)

Lin-Z

Re: Civil 3D 2007 - Bugs, Chugs and Things That Make You go 'ARGH'
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2006, 10:18:21 AM »
I wish Lin-z would contact me directly on this so that we could further diagnose and solve this issue.

You're doing that third person thing again, and no, thank you.

Lin-Z

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2006, 11:00:37 AM »
Can someone see if they can duplicate this in C3D 07?  Some tutorial drawings will not keep any user defined properties for points.  I set them up, save, close, reopen and poof, they're gone.  Audits, recovers galore and still it persists.  Insert the tutorial drawings into another, add UDP's, save, close, reopen, UDP's created from scratch in the new drawing remain, incoming UDPs vanish...  It's too early for this  :-o

Dinosaur

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2006, 11:12:18 AM »
I don't have access to 2007, but it sounds like maybe an issue in saving the command changes.  Have you checked that?

Lin-Z

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 04:02:29 PM »
I've given my brain time to rest while I juggle 100 other just as pressing things and here I am again.  Thanx again to everyone who's offered advice.  I've (tried to) attached one of the offending DVB's.  LDT 07 apparently hates this thing and I have no idea why or what to change to make them get along (well, I could go about indescriminately checking and unchecking boxes but that'll just lead to more work down the line - look at me I'm mature  :lol:)

EDIT:  I couldn't resist!  I fiddled with it.  I unchecked the Missing AD Land 4.0 and checked AD Land 6.0. Seems to run ok, but then again Seems is usually followed by "What's that smell?" and "Is the PC supposed to emit mysterious blue smoke?"

Edir AGAIN:  Seems you guys are way too quick and I've been way too under the weather.  Problem solved.  Called the user up (Hello, Elgin) and seems he's found his way here as well to be helped out by all you wonderful people.  Just to toot my own horn I did figure it out before he told me where to look  :-P  So once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!  On to the next brain-number.  :-o
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 04:32:32 PM by Lin-Z »

Maverick®

• Seagull
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2006, 12:30:29 AM »
I wish Lin-Z would have contacted me about this so that I could have...nevermind.
:lmao: :lmao:
  Yes your right.  Lin-Z should have contacted someone so they could fix Lin-Z's problem so Lin-Z would be able to teach the world the correct method.

Lin-Z

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2006, 11:41:59 AM »
I HOPE YOU'RE BOTH HAPPY!  I just snorted - really FRIGGY LOUD!!!   :lmao:

Slim©

• Needs a day job
  • The Dude Abides...
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2006, 11:49:38 AM »
I HOPE YOU'RE BOTH HAPPY!  I just snorted - really FRIGGY LOUD!!!   :lmao:
Saaweeeet!!!!!!
I drink beer and I know things....