Author Topic: AutoCAD Mechanical - 250 NEW COMMANDS to learn!!?!  (Read 1472 times)

ChrisSolid

AutoCAD Mechanical - 250 NEW COMMANDS to learn!!?!
« on: April 19, 2006, 10:10:11 AM »
You know, I would guess that plain vanilla AutoCAD is already one of the most, if not THE most complicated program to run that there is. Just like there is no one doctor who knows everything about every system and organ in the human body, I'll bet there is not one single person who knows absolutely EVERY trick & turn there is for just plain, vanilla AutoCAD. So now I have to learn an additional 250 commands?? Just shoot me. Ha ha. Only kidding. This LOOKS pretty cool (and like it adds a lot more power to AutoCAD). But I would really appreciate hearing from people who can say that all the effort in learning this little monster has been worth it, and how was it worth it? I mean, I'm sure it MUST be, but this is going to be quite a bit of a time investment in the long run; just wondering how long it will be before we "break even" in time savings vs. time investment. Small companies like ours take long, hard looks (on our own time, of course) at statistics like these.

M-dub

Re: AutoCAD Mechanical - 250 NEW COMMANDS to learn!!?!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 11:30:37 AM »
Just like there is no one doctor who knows everything about every system and organ in the human body, I'll bet there is not one single person who knows absolutely EVERY trick & turn there is for just plain, vanilla AutoCAD.

That's why this place (theSwamp) is here!  :)  To SHARE

Good Luck!