CAD Forums > CAD General

polyline's are acting wierd.

<< < (2/2)

t-bear:
D.....
Don't believe EVERYTHING that us yanks dole out under the heading of "facts"..... by now you should be aware that we're full of s***!  Now I'm not enamoured of Bush by any streatch of the immagination, but Kerry frightenes me as much as GW.  Unfortunatly, neither party has seen fit to front a candidate with the COUNTRYs best interest in mind.  They both have their agendas and we're left sucking hind teat.......
As for your offset problem, move your UCS to one corner of the poly and try that.......
Keep us informed, kidd-o.

diarmuid:
i tried what you asked me do Bear but no change in the problem...thanks anyway.

from my own investigating into the problem i have discovered its my machine guys.

i have just opend the drawings that i have been working on on another cad station and it (offsetting rectangles internally) works on their machine.

is there anyway i can do a setup comparision on the 2 different machines, because it just seems to be happening to my machine and maybe see what s different.

we down load a profile from a network place here (its a default)  but i revert to my own each day.  this has never been a problem before.  but i even reverted to the companys profile and it is still the same.

yesterday, when i noticed the problem for the first time, i had taken a lisp for the swamp.  could that have been a contributing factor?

the lisp is below.  i honestly don't think it is but i'll put it up anyway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(defun c:gugh (/ p1 p2 ang)

(defun rtd (x)
   (/ (* x 180.0) pi)
   )

;; assuming your block is one unit before scaling

(setq p1 (getpoint "\nPick hinge point: ")
      p2 (getpoint p1 "\nDoor openning: ")
      ang (rtd (getangle p1 "\nAngle: "))
      )

(command "_insert" "door" p1 (distance p1 p2) "" ang)

)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Stumped

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version