Code Red > VB(A)

help with my code

(1/3) > >>

sbattina:
Hi guys:

I am providing a link to my code:

http://www.public.asu.edu/~sbattina/Thesis_1/

It also has a .dwg file of a contoured site which Daron gave me. It sort of draws a tree of 3d cubes over a site. But what I need to do now is to change the elevation  each of these cubes to the corresponding contourline going on top or bottom of each of them. And I need to do this in a loop..not interactively.  I tried drawing an xline from each of these cubes and then tried to get an interseting point to the contourlines. But not all of them intersect. I really dont know how I could apply the nearest point of the line from a line........

I think you will understand better if you look at the code. I feel really stuck...someone help me.

gimme options....suggestions...anything :?

daron:

--- Quote from: sbattina ---I feel really stuck up...
--- End quote ---

Subhadha, I think you mean stuck. Stuck up is something totally different. :lol:

sbattina:
heheheheh...... :lol:
yah thats what I mean........yikes! I am going to edit that!! :wink:
did you look into the code...

daron:
No, I haven't. That seems like something that Keith, Trev or Hendie might be better able to figure out. I'll look at it, but right now I've got to get back to work.

TR:
Can you post the .bas or .cls files instead of the .dvb? I'm on linux and I don't have AutoCAD installed.  :oops:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version