Author Topic: C3D COGO Point within a Dynamic Block?  (Read 7985 times)

Scott

• Bull Frog
Re: C3D COGO Point within a Dynamic Block?
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
Come one come all!!! We have the best selection of premium bovine scat in the world.  There is plenty to go around.  Just promise to take some back with you when you leave.

sinc

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 12:02:53 AM »
...except if you try to take fertilizer on an airplane, will you be arrested for terrorism?   :lol:

Dinosaur

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 12:29:53 AM »
Come one come all!!! We have the best selection of premium bovine scat in the world.  There is plenty to go around.  Just promise to take some back with you when you leave.
HARRRRUMPH ... I think I need to speak to some of those RIAA lawyers  :realmad:

Scott

• Bull Frog
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 05:47:15 PM »
Credit to Dino for the "Premium Bovine Scat" phrase.  I did borrow it from him.  Will you please call off the dogs now?  :cry:

Scott

• Bull Frog
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 05:49:49 PM »
...except if you try to take fertilizer on an airplane, will you be arrested for terrorism?   :lol:

Come on Sinc, CO isn't that far away, only about 4 hours to Pueblo.  Bring your truck I will help you fill it up.  I have a client that needs to get rid of a bunch.  You might want to put a plastic liner in the bed, Dairy's tend to move a slurry instead of a solid.

Dinosaur

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 06:51:08 PM »
Credit to Dino for the "Premium Bovine Scat" phrase.  I did borrow it from him.  Will you please call off the dogs now?  :cry:
Relax ... you are safe.  Only one of them could find it on a map and he refused to go.

Scott

• Bull Frog
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »
Relax ... you are safe.  Only one of them could find it on a map and he refused to go.

Wow that was close.  Living in Gods armpit sure does have it advantages.