Author Topic: LM:EditBox von Lee Mac  (Read 4551 times)

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
Re: LM:EditBox von Lee Mac
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 11:09:24 PM »

I haven't run the code Lee, but I expect the textbox will display an empty string if the user selects an associative dimension.

I have some code posted somewhere here for handling associative dimensions .... beware that it won't be adequate to just use the 'measurement' property because the dimensiontext may be overwritten ...

Regards
Kerry
kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
Re: LM:EditBox von Lee Mac
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 08:00:29 AM »
Thank you Lee
Great as always  :-) :-) :-)

Thank you very much, Lee. very good. :-D :-D

Cheers guys  8-)

I haven't run the code Lee, but I expect the textbox will display an empty string if the user selects an associative dimension.

I have some code posted somewhere here for handling associative dimensions .... beware that it won't be adequate to just use the 'measurement' property because the dimensiontext may be overwritten ...

Hi Kerry,

I think I know what you are referring to as I have seen your thread detailing how to retrieve the correct text displayed by a dimension; however,  this program should only be modifying the TextOverride of the Dimension and so to my knowledge, shouldn't be affected.