Author Topic: plot preview problem.  (Read 2492 times)

diarmuid

• Bull Frog
plot preview problem.
« on: April 20, 2004, 04:42:21 AM »
when we do a plot preview of a drawing some lines do not apprear.

the drawing is an x-ref, but in paper space when we do a plot preview the lines do not appear

i checked to see that they were not on layer defpoints or the layer that they were on was not frozen.  or not frozed  by viewport

is there a setting that i have not adjusted to sort this problem

any insigt would be gratly appreciated

Regards

Diarmuid
If you want to win something run the 100m, if you want to experience something run a marathon

M-dub

plot preview problem.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 08:06:38 AM »
You don't have the 'Do not plot' box checked, do you?  If you checked already, you probably don't...just a thought....

t-bear

plot preview problem.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 08:43:51 AM »
Is this 3D solids....maybe cylindrical?  With solids you need to be sure that "Dispsilh" (display silhouettes) is set to 1. otherwise CAD tends to drop the edges of the cylinders.

diarmuid

• Bull Frog
plot preview problem.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 09:26:36 AM »
when we send plots here, we need to run a script that changes all the layers to the specific standard plotting colours (don ask its absoutely moronic, we edit the drawing etc normally, and then we run a poor mans lisp, script, to change all the colour and linetypes top suit the plotter)

somebody had been fiddling around with this and it has fu**ed up the settings etc...don ask how or why, because i just got a back up of the sripts and dumped them into the network, killing the problem.  i still don't know whta happend per se but the problem is fixed now anyway

thanks for the promp replies considering the timezones etc.

Regards

Diarmuid
If you want to win something run the 100m, if you want to experience something run a marathon