Author Topic: Recess Can layout  (Read 1310 times)

One Shot

Recess Can layout
« on: November 09, 2005, 04:21:53 PM »
Does anyone out the have any information that you would like to share concern recess can layout?  It could be something that can show you proper batwing coverage.

Thank you,

Brad

CarlB

Re: Recess Can layout
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 03:09:55 AM »
I've found that it's best to situate the "recess can" downwind of the playground, but not far from the swingset, so that in an emergency situation a pupil can utilize it without offending fellow playmates.  The spring-loaded door obviates the need for deployng the old-style batwing screening device.

OK, I'll admit that I'm not totally clear on the question and I may have strayed from your inteneded meaning -perhaps you could add a little information on the obsure (to me) terminology.

Maverick®

• Seagull
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 10:40:14 AM »
  I agree.

Although the response was very funny.  :-D

pmvliet

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 11:02:30 AM »
I'm thinking Can Lights (in the ceiling)...

:lol:

Bob Wahr

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 12:17:24 PM »
I've found that it's best to situate the "recess can" downwind of the playground, but not far from the swingset, so that in an emergency situation a pupil can utilize it without offending fellow playmates. The spring-loaded door obviates the need for deployng the old-style batwing screening device.

OK, I'll admit that I'm not totally clear on the question and I may have strayed from your inteneded meaning -perhaps you could add a little information on the obsure (to me) terminology.
That beat my "post a picture of the Bat Signal" idea from yesterday.