Author Topic: acad.pgp in ACAD2010  (Read 6796 times)

Amsterdammed

Re: acad.pgp in ACAD2010
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 05:12:59 AM »
Kerry,

this is exactly what i did, Yo understand my surprise when placed "My" pgp file there and nothing happend :x

KewlToyZ

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 09:37:59 AM »
It has been tedious but I always took the time for every version to update each versions existing pgp file to avoid failures.
Of course I use a mapped network share for the files and routines and a batch file to xcopy them to each users local machine, so what I manage has to be on point with each version roll out. Right now though, this company is fed up with the upgrades every year when issues are not addressed but simply moved sideways.

t-bear

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 05:16:37 PM »
It has been tedious but I always took the time for every version to update each versions existing pgp file to avoid failures.
Of course I use a mapped network share for the files and routines and a batch file to xcopy them to each users local machine, so what I manage has to be on point with each version roll out. Right now though, this company is fed up with the upgrades every year when issues are not addressed but simply moved sideways.
Precicely why we don't have a "subscription" here.  We upgrade about every 3-4 years....just now went from 2K4 to 2010.  Yeah...a bit longer than normal, but we had it working *SO WELL!!!*  Now I'm once again dealing with "The Upgrade Blues". What a PITA.