Author Topic: Property pallete is empty in Autocad 2014  (Read 3224 times)

Coder

• Swamp Rat
Property pallete is empty in Autocad 2014
« on: May 25, 2013, 05:08:06 AM »
Hello folks .

Please see the attached image showing the property palette is empty and not only with LINE objects but with all objects  :-(

Many thanks

Coder

• Swamp Rat
Re: Property pallete is empty in Autocad 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 06:09:29 AM »
I forgot to say that this problem wasn't before and it just took a place from a few days a go .

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 08:19:54 AM »
Isn't it a video driver problem? Sometimes if you shake the Palette the contents appear.
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

Coder

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 09:27:15 AM »
I tried your idea and did shake the palette but with no luck , anyway I reinstalled the application and everything is good now  :-)

Thanks

irneb

• Water Moccasin
  • ACad R9-2016, Revit Arch 6-2016
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 08:01:31 AM »
It would be nice to know what kind of situation caused this ... you know ... just for in case it happens again!

Could be anything from a setting, through some registry issue to a corrupt file. Or even some AV false-positive (I've had those happen with Norton a lot, personally I hate Norton nearly over anything else).
Common sense - the curse in disguise. Because if you have it, you have to live with those that don't.

Coder

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 08:10:12 AM »
It would be nice to know what kind of situation caused this ... you know ... just for in case it happens again!

Hi irneb .

I am not sure but once when I opened a drawing converted from MEP to Arch cad and in that time I wanted to check for one of the objects , I noticed that bad
problem .

Or maybe that problem was before opening that drawing , but still not sure .  :-(

Thank you