Author Topic: Texture map backwards  (Read 8082 times)

Kate M

Re: Texture map backwards
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 02:38:50 PM »
I'm in 2007, and my Advanced Render Settings palette must be messed up. Help file says that under "Render Context" I should see "Save File", yet my first option is "procedure."

Josh Nieman

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 02:44:25 PM »
I'm in 2007, and my Advanced Render Settings palette must be messed up. Help file says that under "Render Context" I should see "Save File", yet my first option is "procedure."

The one below Procedure is "Destination" and that's the one where you specify "Window" and then you can save that as a file... that's how I do it anyways.  I seem to remember a different method of rendering to file when I was using Autocad 2000 in college, though...

Kate M

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 02:49:11 PM »
That's still extraordinarily annoying. Nothing I've been able to do has come close to the level of detail MJ posted.

Kate M

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 03:08:14 PM »
Thanks for your help guys, but I have to shelve this now. My main CAD guy was in a car accident last night (he's mostly okay, but shook up and out for the rest of the week), so I've had to take a deep breath, step back, and prioritize. This is now not one.

So unless it's really bugging you :wink:, feel free to return to your regularly scheduled programming.

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »
Here it is applied to both the front and back wall perhaps incorrect to do so. Anyway, when I bring them into your file they go whack.  My thought is, take these bits that work and get your other geometry.  So I did that and then stripped out the other material that didn't seem to work. I inserted that geometry, and it botched some of your face normals on the way in, however a quick 3drotate command righted that. I needed to do that as I was getting some strange rendering issues with 'force 2 sided' turned on.  You may have a different graphics card and this might not be required, otherwise flipping them 180 about an edge was all that was required, I left the other floors for you to do.

Yes it was really bugging me, and I STILL don't know what was fluxxing it up in your file, however use the attached FWIW
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 03:36:22 PM by mjfarrell »
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/