Code Red > AutoLISP (Vanilla / Visual)

Create a legend from block in the DWG?

(1/3) > >>

hornet 103:
I would like to build up a graphical legend from the blocks that are within the drawing, this would match the list which is produced
from the attribute extraction command.
It would be fantastic if the graphical blocks were copied, scaled to match the text in the list and then placed along side the line of
text that the graphic relates too.

Is the above possible? :-)

any offers

Hornet 103

<changed tritle to be more discriptive>

Crank:
Do you mean a table with blocks in it?

whdjr:
This doesn't create a Legend but it might be usefull.
Link

Serge J. Gianolla:

--- Quote from: hornet 103 on March 31, 2006, 09:30:05 AM ---I would like to build up a graphical legend from the blocks that are within the drawing, this would match the list which is produced
from the attribute extraction command.
It would be fantastic if the graphical blocks were copied, scaled to match the text in the list and then placed along side the line of
text that the graphic relates too.

Is the above possible? :-)

any offers

Hornet 103

<changed tritle to be more discriptive>

--- End quote ---

If you can put your hands on a book titled MAXIMISING AutoCAD: Inside AutoLISP, by J. Smith and R. Gesner published circa 1990. Chapter 7-29 deals with a code reading blocks attributes to generate a legend. It should not be to difficult to adapt. Possibly the code is available on the net doing a search on New Riders Publishing.
HTH

Kerry:

--- Quote from: Serge J. Gianolla on March 31, 2006, 08:07:32 PM ---
If you can put your hands on a book titled MAXIMISING AutoCAD: Inside AutoLISP, by J. Smith and R. Gesner published circa 1990.  ...............
--- End quote ---

I had my copy returned to me this week ... after 6 years separation .. < along with 5 others > great learning book Serge !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version