Author Topic: Looking for 2 Lisps  (Read 2688 times)

One Shot

Looking for 2 Lisps
« on: March 07, 2006, 03:23:45 PM »
I am looking for 2 lisp routines. The lisp routine would need to work with blocks. .

The 1st lisp routine would work similar to an image. I should allow the user to choose which block is front or behind.

The 2nd lisp routine show work like xclip. The block would have to xclip the block that it is in front of. Basically a Auto Xclip.

If you want a dwg file that shows what I am asking. I will load it upon request.

LE

Re: Looking for 2 Lisps
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 03:47:21 PM »
I am looking for 2 lisp routines. The lisp routine would need to work with blocks. .

The 1st lisp routine would work similar to an image. I should allow the user to choose which block is front or behind.

The 2nd lisp routine show work like xclip. The block would have to xclip the block that it is in front of. Basically a Auto Xclip.

If you want a dwg file that shows what I am asking. I will load it upon request.

Upload the other drawing too...

For your first question, how about using DRAWORDER ?

One Shot

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 03:58:12 PM »

Upload the other drawing too...

For your first question, how about using DRAWORDER ?

i will give Drawoder a try.  As for other dwgs, that is it at this time!

sinc

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 09:09:41 PM »
Your second one should be relatively simple.  All it would need to do is use the image boundary to create a wipeout, arange the objects in the correct order, then maybe attach them together with a group.