Author Topic: AutoSolids?  (Read 7016 times)

ChrisSolid

AutoSolids?
« on: December 16, 2005, 08:48:17 AM »
I tried a watered down version of AutoSolids (http://www.autosolids.com ) a few years ago - it was a demo version- and though it did seem nice and easy to operate, and I liked the history/parametric capability, I found that for producing certain types of views (most notably auxiliary section views) it fell short. Now they're on a promotional gig (perhaps you've gotten their email, as well?) wherein the price has dropped dramatically. So I'd like to know if anybody out here in Swampland has it, and can tell me what they think of it.
   Also, let me use this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy, healthy and safe holiday season!! :-D

whdjr

Re: AutoSolids?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 10:06:03 AM »
I haven't used it before...Sorry :-(

t-bear

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 11:43:25 PM »
Me too neither...sorry Chris.   Sounds interesting though............................

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 11:55:51 PM »
I had the page bookmarked for a couple of months but decided not to try it, 'cause I changed the type of work I was doing.

I'd be interested again now.
I wonder how long before the 2007 update is released, and upgrade costs. .. also if the 2007 version will take advantage of any new solids/3D functionality.
kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.