Author Topic: AUOnline for Subscription Members  (Read 2201 times)

whdjr

AUOnline for Subscription Members
« on: December 13, 2005, 09:18:20 AM »
All of you subscription members out there that couldn't make it to Autodesk University this year, all is not lost.

Quote from: AUOnline Website
Registered attendees of AU 2005 and Autodesk Subscription customers automatically receive complimentary one-year access to AU Online.
Autodesk Subscription customers will be able to access AU Online through Subscription Center. Beginning December 15th, after logging in to Subscription Center by submitting your Email address and Password, you will be able to link over to AU Online.

If you were not an attendee of AU 2005 and are not a Subscription customer, you will be able to access the AU Online recorded sessions for a fee once e-commerce opens on December 15th.

Here is the link to the AUOnline website or login through your subscription account.

nivuahc

Re: AUOnline for Subscription Members
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 08:45:26 AM »
This Link will bring you right to the main site. I'll be checking this out today.

Thanks for the heads-up Will  :kewl:

whdjr

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 09:24:38 AM »
Thanks for the additional link Chuck.

Hope you all find the info as helpful as I did. :-)

jonesy

• SuperMod
  • Seagull
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 09:39:02 AM »
We are not on subscription, so is there any way I would be able to see these lessons.

DOes anyone know who I'd need to contact?
Thanks for explaining the word "many" to me, it means a lot.

LE

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 10:04:52 AM »
We are not on subscription, so is there any way I would be able to see these lessons.

DOes anyone know who I'd need to contact?

They are going to ask you for a FEE.....

If you were not an attendee of AU 2005 and are not a Subscription customer, you will be able to access the AU Online recorded sessions for a fee once e-commerce opens on December 15th.

So far the previous AU documents I have read... does not worth the reading.....

:-)

ELOQUINTET

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 02:45:31 PM »
thanks will i'm lookin now

nivuahc

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 02:56:42 PM »
So far the previous AU documents I have read... does not worth the reading.....

I beg to differ! I learned something already this morning that I didn't know. If you hold down the Num-Lock key for 5 or more seconds it will bring up the "ToggleKeys" dialog in Windows. If you click the OK button, you will get an audible alarm each time you press the CAPS LOCK, NUM LOCK, or SCROLL LOCK keys. And a different sounding alarm when it's pressed again.

Want to turn that feature off? Hold the Num-Lock key for 5 seconds again. :)

It's part of the Accessibility Features of XP.

Seriously, besides that, there's a wealth of information on Sheet Sets, Dynamic Blocks and the CUI. Good stuff.

LE

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 03:09:18 PM »
Need to clear...... I am referring to customization.... sorry and for that one I knew before hand.... it is like the little good things behind the scenes... ie to zoom inside the mtext editor... you simple hold the CTRL key and the SCROLL wheel it will do the zoom.... it may be know by too many... but going just for these little good things.... I don't see it....

Here, there are better tips and on a daily basis.... just my own point of view.... nothing else...

Cheers.
 :-D

Maverick®

• Seagull
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 03:10:33 PM »

I beg to differ! I learned something already this morning that I didn't know. If you hold down the Num-Lock key for 5 or more seconds it will bring up the "ToggleKeys" dialog in Windows. If you click the OK button, you will get an audible alarm each time you press the CAPS LOCK, NUM LOCK, or SCROLL LOCK keys. And a different sounding alarm when it's pressed again.

Sweet!  I can make it sound like Pong!!  *wanders off to watch the dust bunnies play*

LE

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 03:13:02 PM »
Seriously, besides that, there's a wealth of information on Sheet Sets, Dynamic Blocks and the CUI. Good stuff.

About DB's and CUI I cannot comment I still use A2005.

:-)

nivuahc

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 03:57:22 PM »
Then allow me to sum up the CUI for you.

The all new Customizable User Interface (CUI) is evil.

That is all.