Author Topic: Missing button images  (Read 1864 times)

whdjr

Missing button images
« on: November 16, 2005, 04:00:24 PM »
We're running Acad2006 and mu user comes over and says "My toolbar buttons are gone".  After review the system it seems the images for the 'Dimension' toolbar no longer show up.  The toolbar buttons still function properly and you can still move it around.  There has been no customization to the standard toolbars only other toolbars added, which are added to other machines as well.

Anybody got any ideas?

Dommy2Hotty

• Swamp Rat
Re: Missing button images
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 05:36:42 PM »
I have to ask:

Did you restart AutoCAD?
Did you restart the computer?

whdjr

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 07:59:39 AM »
Yes I restarted Acad and then the computer.

Still nothing.

SaMo2

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 11:56:51 AM »
Hey, I am having the same problem with my Express Tools Toolbars!
I am discussing this over in my discussion entitled:

ADT 2006 - WHERE ARE MY EXPRESS TOOLS?

Check it out...

DanB

• Bull Frog
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 12:31:55 PM »
hmm odd coincidence or not? User here had his dimension toolbar do the same thing just last week. We also just reinstalled his AutoCAD this week due to numerous other issues he was having, all seems to be running smooth now.

whdjr

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 02:36:19 PM »
hmm odd coincidence or not? User here had his dimension toolbar do the same thing just last week. We also just reinstalled his AutoCAD this week due to numerous other issues he was having, all seems to be running smooth now.

Not something I really want to do. :oops:

SaMo2

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 02:51:03 PM »

You seriously gotta check out the other forum I mentioned above...
They gave me a good solution. Apparently, it has something to do with ANTIVIRUS programs and you can get around doing a full install....

whdjr

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 05:00:36 PM »

You seriously gotta check out the other forum I mentioned above...
They gave me a good solution. Apparently, it has something to do with ANTIVIRUS programs and you can get around doing a full install....

We don't have anti-virus software on the local machines just on the email server.

And I did read it it just didn't sound like the same problem or the reasons for the problem.  All the other toolbars and button images are showing up fine.  It's just the Dimension toolbar that is missing its images.
 :-(