Author Topic: Tile Sizes in the Tile Menus  (Read 1072 times)

ChrisSolid

Tile Sizes in the Tile Menus
« on: November 16, 2005, 09:16:33 AM »
Does anybody know if it's possible to increase the tile sizes in Tile Menus (without increasing the size of everything, such as by changing font sizes thru Windows, that is)? I kind of suspect not, but it's worth asking, anyway. I just got Slide Manager from DotSoft ($50). Works pretty well, but still has some of the old SlideLib limitations regarding text space characters (can't use them). Also worth noting: DotSoft lists its phone number, but don't call up looking for any tech support - there's a guy with a southern accent, who answers the phone,  who is decidedly not user-friendly.

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
  • Superior Stupidity at its best
Re: Tile Sizes in the Tile Menus
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 09:57:54 AM »
You can change the size of the tiles by recoding the dialog box they are in, if the dialog box is part of the acad.dcl file, I suggest archiving the file then making the changes to the file. Right off the top of my head I cannot remember the dialog definition for the tile menus, but I think it is acad_icon.

incidently, most people in the north think the rest of the country has a southern accent ... have you listened to people from New York, New Jersey, Boston or Philly lately? Never mind thost from southern California ... now there is an accent if I ever heard one.
Proud provider of opinion and arrogance since November 22, 2003 at 09:35:31 am
CadJockey Militia Field Marshal

Find me on https://parler.com @kblackie

Swift

• Swamp Rat
Re: Tile Sizes in the Tile Menus
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 10:25:36 AM »
As Lewis Grizzard said, "God talks like we do."