Code Red > VB(A)

Learning VBA

<< < (8/8)

Keith™:
One of the cool things about a personalized block manager, is that you could also effectively set other parameters that are needed based on your design practices. For example, you could set a scaling parameter for the block that defined how the block should be inserted based on the scale of the drawing. You could also create a lineweight or layer designation to force the blocks to conform to your standards when inserted.

While this is pushing it a bit to the envelope of what we are discussing here, it is admirable that nivuahc wishes to improve upon an existing concept.

If I could offer one point that you might not have thought about. In your drawing preview, rather than simply utilize the acpreview function, why not test to see if the user has voloview installed and use the voloview drawing preview if it is installed, this will give the user the ability to see a much larger and crisper preview of the drawing,  unless I am missing something.

Oh, I guess I owe my first post here to the amiable dent, for informing me that I was the last of a dying breed on the cadalog forum.

Cheers....

K

Dent Cermak:
GREAT!! Now I get the blame!! Glad to see that you finally made it over Kieth !

t-bear:
It's about time, Keith!   Glad to "see" your smiling face! :lol:

Keith™:
:):):):)

hendie:

--- Quote from: SomeCallMeDave ---Oh yea,  you might want to check out the VBA command  split  (it may not be in all versions).

It will handle separating a string based on a delimiting character very nicely.

--- End quote ---

Kenny has a "SPLIT" function over at http://www.afralisp.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version