Author Topic: has anyone been to cadcamp?  (Read 1801 times)

ELOQUINTET

has anyone been to cadcamp?
« on: August 18, 2005, 12:36:34 PM »
we are thinking of going to augi's cadcamp and i was wondering if they distribute literature for the classes or is it more of a powerpoint presentation during which you have to take your own notes?

PDJ

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 12:46:01 PM »
This one time... at cad camp...

ELOQUINTET

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 12:53:09 PM »
lol good one man seriously though i've been considering buying a digital video camera for awhile now and wonder if this would be a good enough reason to make the investment. as if making videos in the catskills isn't  :P

Birdy

Re: has anyone been to cadcamp?
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 07:48:17 AM »
Quote from: ELOQUINTET
we are thinking of going to augi's cadcamp and i was wondering if they distribute literature for the classes or is it more of a powerpoint presentation during which you have to take your own notes?

Yes they distribute the literature.  The sessions I attended were Powerpoint and notes were taken, but alas, no quizzes at the end.

For the price, a pretty good deal.  AUGI members were given a cheap pair of sunglasses. 8)  They even threw in a T-shirt.

(note to self: wash truck this weekend)

Big Boi

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 05:06:11 PM »
Conrad said it's a boot camp................I don't feel comfortable with that.  :shock:

ELOQUINTET

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 05:57:29 PM »
yeah powerpoint that's what  i figured. i got all of my people registered then the same afternoon they called and told me that they have rescheduled it. the new guest speaker will be lynn allen and the date had to be bumped back to fit in her schedule. i'll probably try to buy a camera before then and record what i can.

Birdy

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 06:25:13 AM »
Quote from: ELOQUINTET
... lynn allen...  buy a camera...record what i can.

:wink:  :cheesy:

TR

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 08:53:57 AM »
Am I the only person in the world who can't stand Lynn Allen?

ELOQUINTET

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 09:08:47 AM »
never met her tim but i've heard and seen her over the net. aren't you in jersey tim. the camp is in paramus in case you might be interested.

ELOQUINTET

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 09:09:42 AM »
whoops penn but that still kinda close  :oops:

TR

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 09:16:24 AM »
I live in PA on the border of NJ and I also work in NJ.

I'll contact my reseller and talk to them about it. They're very familiar with what we do and they'll be able to tell me if it's worth it for anyone from our company to attend.