Author Topic: Retrieve point from line command  (Read 2122 times)

kasmo

• Newt
Re: Retrieve point from line command
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2023, 10:47:48 AM »
(because (cdr (assoc 10 enx)) doesn't match the picked point - not even close. )
for me your GetpointFromLine:CB2 shows the correct results

Hmm... that is interesting, for me it is always the same point - Tested multiple times and I have triple-checked for any global variables that I may have missed.

Maybe someone else to try it on his machine and give us feeback ?

Interesting, I also get the correct point, but only when I pick a second one, which would defeat the purpose.
But I haven't tried my hand at reactors yet, so your code mostly just goes over my head right now.

Grrr1337

• Swamp Rat
Re: Retrieve point from line command
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2023, 03:41:30 PM »
Hmm... that is interesting, for me it is always the same point - Tested multiple times and I have triple-checked for any global variables that I may have missed.
(setvar "DYNMODE" 0)

Thanks, Vovka - now I seem to get the correct result. :)

(because (cdr (assoc 10 enx)) doesn't match the picked point - not even close. )
for me your GetpointFromLine:CB2 shows the correct results

Maybe someone else to try it on his machine and give us feeback ?

Interesting, I also get the correct point, but only when I pick a second one, which would defeat the purpose.
But I haven't tried my hand at reactors yet, so your code mostly just goes over my head right now.

After calling the LINE command, the events ObjectModified and objectOpenedForModify are constantly invoked, until one "draws" the line so the
objectAppended event is called, looks like just before invoking it the return from the lastest ObjectModified call is the right one.

Yes, I had the same issue of understanding reactors in the past... but I became better with some practice and from the help of the guys here.
(apply ''((a b c)(a b c))
  '(
    (( f L ) (apply 'strcat (f L)))
    (( L ) (if L (cons (chr (car L)) (f (cdr L)))))
    (72 101 108 108 111 32 87 111 114 108 100)
  )
)
vevo.bg