Author Topic: Help: Insert two blocks in the same time  (Read 1629 times)

57gmc

• Bull Frog
Re: Help: Insert two blocks in the same time
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2023, 05:18:11 PM »
After looking at your blocks, I felt that a better solution is to make a dynamic block. Check it out. You can stretch it, flip it and rotate it.

mhy3sx

• Newt
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2023, 05:46:19 PM »
Hi 57gmc, the block insert perfect with my code. The problem is that I can not insert the name in the tag of the blocks. I need help with this part. I don't use any dynamic blocks

Thanks

57gmc

• Bull Frog
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2023, 07:08:24 PM »
With this dynamic block, it will prompt you for the section number, just like your lisp will. Only it has many improvements over your block 2 blocks. Why won't you use a dynamic block? Give it a try, you might like it. You won't need your code at all.

The real problem with your lisp is that the -INSERT command (you were using INSERT, which displays the block palette), does not accept any arguments for entering attribute values. That happens in a dialog that appears after the block is inserted. If you wanted to, you could get the blocks that were just inserted and get their attributes and update them. I still think the dynamic block is more user friendly and less hassle.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 07:28:30 PM by 57gmc »