Author Topic: R2006 and the CUI Editor - Managing / Editing Toolbars  (Read 1243 times)

Wyatt Earp

R2006 and the CUI Editor - Managing / Editing Toolbars
« on: June 23, 2005, 06:16:36 PM »
Hi,

Does anyone else have this problem regarding sometimes things act as they should and other times they do not!

It is almost as though you need to do it once, expect that nothing happens then do it again to get the registry to think you are doing something and then it might do it for you.

I say all of this because I am attempting to control the position of the tool bars in a standard menu deployment from a network menu to 8 users.

If anyone can offer any insight into this goofy system that would be great.

Cheers...

t-bear

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 01:37:10 PM »
Sorry Wyatt......we're on 2K4 here and the more I hear/read about 2K6, the more I'm tempted to pass on it.  Y'know, wait til guys like you work out all the bugs for Autodork....... LOL

Erhemm....guess it's not all THAT funny...........

Wyatt Earp

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 01:48:25 PM »
Well, we haven't made the switch yet. I'm playing with it over here and as much as I think that it is worth it (new interface etc.). I'm really interested in the dynamic blocks, fields and will get used to not working from the command line BUT all of this other BS reminds me of the "Quick you better upgrade to Win 95" CRAP with MS back in 1994! It took them probably until Win XP Home to sort that crap out while the entire time I just stayed with my tried and true NT 4.0 / Win 2000 Pro. Still haven't made the switch to XP Pro either.

I'm hoping that they release a patch or at least some definitive documentation / white paper to bring my BP down a few points! Ok, well, it's not that high but the agrevation is still there...

Cheers.

t-bear

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 02:59:41 PM »
Know what you mean about win-dohs.....stayed with 4.0/2K pro till this spring....new server/computers, new OS...what a pain!  Now it's 2k3 server and winXP through-out the system.  I tried to get them to leave 2k pro on my station but the i(dio)T guy threw a hissey...........