Code Red > AutoLISP (Vanilla / Visual)

Draw diagonal hatch lines in rectangle by pick

(1/12) > >>

Christina:
Hello

Searched for a long time, but not found how I know the four points of a rectangle/square to draw diagonal hatch lines by clicking(pick) somewhere in the rectangle.
The rectangle is made by lines and corners are normally 90°.

If someone can give me a hint how to know the points of the corners by picking anywhere in the rectangle, I will search further to draw the diagonals hatch lines!
I want to thank you in advance for reading this!

I have attach example

Christina

ronjonp:
Welcome to TheSwamp! Here's an example with some comments:

--- Code - Auto/Visual Lisp: ---(defun c:foo (/ _boundary e p)  ;; RJP » 2021-04-14  ;; Function to get a boundary from a point (bpoly) locks up my session for some reason  (defun _boundary (p / e)    (setq e (entlast))    (command "_.-boundary" p "")    (if (not (equal e (entlast)))      (entlast)    )  )  ;; If we have a point and a boundary is created  (cond ((and (setq p (getpoint "\nPick an internal point: ")) (setq e (_boundary p)))         (if (= "SOLID" (cdr (assoc 0 (entget e))))           (alert "Change boundary type to polyline then run the code again...")           (progn ;; Get the polyline coordinates                  (setq p (mapcar 'cdr (vl-remove-if '(lambda (x) (/= 10 (car x))) (entget e))))                  ;; Remove our temp boundary                  (entdel e)                  ;; Create a line using the first and third point                  (entmakex (list '(0 . "line") (cons 10 (car p)) (cons 11 (caddr p))))                  ;; Create a line using the second and fourth point                  (entmakex (list '(0 . "line") (cons 10 (cadr p)) (cons 11 (cadddr p))))           )         )        )  )  (princ))

Christina:
OMG - Thank you very much ronjonp!  :smitten:
My day can not be ruined

Christina

ronjonp:

--- Quote from: Christina on April 14, 2021, 10:42:46 AM ---OMG - Thank you very much ronjonp!  :smitten:
My day can not be ruined

Christina

--- End quote ---
Glad to help :)

Christina:
RonJon,
Don't know if I can ask another question, but that's the last one!   :oops:
After pick the rectangle, Lisp asks how many divisions I want on the longest side.
If I type 3 the code divides the rectangle into 3 parts and draws diagonal lines in the 3 parts...

Thanks again for your previous code(very happy)!
Christina

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version