Author Topic: Dynamic drawing and substitution of grread-function  (Read 37349 times)

kruuger

• Swamp Rat
Re: Dynamic drawing and substitution of grread-function
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2014, 05:47:27 AM »
i'm trying to finish my routine but i'm stuck:
- don't know why but i can't open command line window F2 (when i'm in loop of program). window is closed immediately when i hit F2.
- also have a problem with Undo option. when i delete the last object created in loop my command line still show Undo.
Code: [Select]
"\nSpecify through point: [Rotate/Angle/Crosshair/REset/Undo/Exit] <Rotate>: "appreciate with any help.
thanks
kruuger
is there any solution for F2 ?
thanks

bilançikur

• Newt
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2014, 07:31:05 AM »
@ Kruuger: I have always had the problem with F2 using AutoCAD and using ZWCAD. When running the vanilla program there is no problem but when loading certain .lsp & .arx/.zrx files the problem seems to appear. I have no clue why this happens.

I found out (in my situation at least) that when you only see the commandline (the F2 textfield) as minimized: press shift + right click on it in the F2 screen in the taskbar. THen it will show.

irneb

• Water Moccasin
  • ACad R9-2016, Revit Arch 6-2016
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2014, 07:59:38 AM »
There is 2 possibilities:
  • VLIDE might cause some strange things to happen. Check if the issue is still occurring if you appload the LSP into a new ACad session without starting VLIDE
  • The grread loop might be forcing a graphscr, though it "shouldn't", but it could.
My guess is it's the VLIDE, there's a long standing bug where it swaps around the active window incorrectly at times.
Common sense - the curse in disguise. Because if you have it, you have to live with those that don't.

kruuger

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2014, 09:43:20 AM »
There is 2 possibilities:
  • VLIDE might cause some strange things to happen. Check if the issue is still occurring if you appload the LSP into a new ACad session without starting VLIDE
  • The grread loop might be forcing a graphscr, though it "shouldn't", but it could.
My guess is it's the VLIDE, there's a long standing bug where it swaps around the active window incorrectly at times.
i noticed something now. F2 window is not closed but send back. We can see them on second monitor.
Also Lee routine works fine: http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=9133.msg472689#msg472689
i use while loop (similar to Alexander). his works (F2) my not :(
k.

kruuger

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2018, 06:05:12 AM »
Hi All

Did anyone try to pass updated variable to dyndraw prompt?
Using global one but dont see any changes. if i run command once again all is ok but thats not my goal :(
Please see more info in attached video.

thanks
kruuger

kruuger

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2021, 05:32:30 AM »
Hi All

Did anyone try to pass updated variable to dyndraw prompt?
Using global one but dont see any changes. if i run command once again all is ok but thats not my goal :(
Please see more info in attached video.

thanks
kruuger
any chance to fix this?
"Did anyone try to pass updated variable to dyndraw prompt?"
kruuger
thanks