Author Topic: Default Publish to PDF settings  (Read 8610 times)

capsochist

• Newt
Default Publish to PDF settings
« on: March 23, 2020, 01:20:08 PM »
Hi All,

How do I set our default settings when we click "Publish to PDF" from the Sheet Set Manager? I can do this manually by navigating to the Publish Dialog Options, but find I need to change this for every project and sometimes between plotting.

cadtag

• Swamp Rat
Re: Default Publish to PDF settings
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 09:22:58 PM »
AFAIK, the 'Publish to PDF' option uses the current pagesetup in the drawing.  If everyone leaves the drawings with the appropriate page setup current, it flies along.  but heck, I don't even trust myself to do that everytime w/o fail.
The only thing more dangerous to the liberty of a free people than big government is big business

cadtag

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 10:40:34 PM »
Let me correct myself -- using the Publish to PDF option from SSM, you can specify a Pagesetup Override that will be applied to all sheets selected.

Presuming your normal defaults are set up as a Named Pagesetup in your template(s), you ought to be good to go.
The only thing more dangerous to the liberty of a free people than big government is big business

framednlv

• Newt
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 11:33:38 AM »
Let me correct myself -- using the Publish to PDF option from SSM, you can specify a Pagesetup Override that will be applied to all sheets selected.

Presuming your normal defaults are set up as a Named Pagesetup in your template(s), you ought to be good to go.
This is the option I prefer to use.

capsochist

• Newt
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 10:45:43 AM »

Good tip - thank you!