Author Topic: [original works] adds GOTO instruction to AutoLisp language  (Read 12084 times)

Coder

• Swamp Rat
Re: [original works] adds GOTO instruction to AutoLisp language
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 02:34:00 PM »
You don't understand me at all. I study conservation, not destruction. It is true that decompilation exists, and I want it to fail!

Please be patient with my frank questions.

1- If you are really working against decompilation, how could you know the return of functions as you already described in this thread without practicing decompilation yourself?

2- How can I trust what you have described and explained in this thread is not the opposite way for crackers to facilitate their process?
Can you give us a real example proving that ( question No. 2) ?

Finally, I believe that you are trying to get fame in this community for private messages requests asking you for decompliations and of course with paid fees which means that you are lurking behind a very transparent curtain that can't stand for too long for all users to get that truth.

You are not working against me because I don't have any complied programs yet but such a conduct cracks me up and I have seen many professional users publishing their applications for a few dollars and what you are presenting is against humanity and not only against their people's income.

Reverse engineering is not welcome anywhere.

VovKa

• Water Moccasin
  • Ukraine
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 03:05:50 PM »
i don't think this very thread is about cracking
it is about protecting, a kind of...
i find it quite useful

baitang36

• Bull Frog
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2020, 07:37:00 PM »
Ignoring the fact that decompilers exist will not make them go away. baltang36 is posting methods to improve compilations through the use of better programming methods and information. Meaning: use the knowledge (s)he is posting to improve your programs/methods/etc. so your compiled programs are harder to decompile.
Thank you for your understanding

baitang36

• Bull Frog
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2020, 07:52:44 PM »
You don't understand me at all. I study conservation, not destruction. It is true that decompilation exists, and I want it to fail!

Please be patient with my frank questions.

1- If you are really working against decompilation, how could you know the return of functions as you already described in this thread without practicing decompilation yourself?

2- How can I trust what you have described and explained in this thread is not the opposite way for crackers to facilitate their process?
Can you give us a real example proving that ( question No. 2) ?

Finally, I believe that you are trying to get fame in this community for private messages requests asking you for decompliations and of course with paid fees which means that you are lurking behind a very transparent curtain that can't stand for too long for all users to get that truth.

You are not working against me because I don't have any complied programs yet but such a conduct cracks me up and I have seen many professional users publishing their applications for a few dollars and what you are presenting is against humanity and not only against their people's income.

Reverse engineering is not welcome anywhere.
Reverse engineering is really annoying, but it's a technology. We can't ignore it. As a lisp developer, we have to come up with a way to fight it. In fact, I have developed the Fas protector, pfas2. X, and dozens of LISP developers are using it. It can resist all the current decompilations and make it fail. I only sell it for $60.

baitang36

• Bull Frog
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2020, 08:02:20 PM »
I’m going to break into your house. I will lift some property while I’m there but worry not - I’m doing research - I will share with others how I was able to breach your security. In the end your house - and your friend’s houses - will be much safer - the property I lifted was merely an education fee.
My research is to help you build walls so that no one can break into your house.

Coder

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2020, 02:23:08 AM »
Reverse engineering is really annoying, but it's a technology. We can't ignore it. As a lisp developer, we have to come up with a way to fight it. In fact, I have developed the Fas protector, pfas2. X, and dozens of LISP developers are using it. It can resist all the current decompilations and make it fail. I only sell it for $60.

Its good to approve is that your goal to gain from ( protecting ) compiled programs as I already mentioned in my last reply although you did not prove if what you are discussing deserve to think of.

You did not reply to any of my questions which assure my points is that what you are sharing is just unreal analysis that no one can trust to even trust your applications.

If you purchase fish in a sea then that's your problem but you need to visit a psychologist as soon as possible.  :uglystupid2:

baitang36

• Bull Frog
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2020, 05:46:48 AM »

Its good to approve is that your goal to gain from ( protecting ) compiled programs as I already mentioned in my last reply although you did not prove if what you are discussing deserve to think of.

You did not reply to any of my questions which assure my points is that what you are sharing is just unreal analysis that no one can trust to even trust your applications.

If you purchase fish in a sea then that's your problem but you need to visit a psychologist as soon as possible.  :uglystupid2:
I have shared the practice, and someone has successfully applied this method and made tools. How can I answer you if you still doubt it?
What's the relationship between buying fish in the sea and psychiatrists? I don't understand your logic.

baitang36

• Bull Frog
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2020, 05:51:45 AM »
i find it quite useful
You really understand. Thank you

MP

• Seagull
  • Have thousands of dwgs to process? Contact me.
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2020, 12:34:43 AM »
It's possible I've misunderstood the bent of this thread as I quickly perused it and I'm exhausted from a 64 hour work week that's not over yet. Will reread from the start sometime down the road; peace + cheers.
Engineering Technologist • CAD Automation Practitioner
Automation ▸ Design ▸ Drafting ▸ Document Control ▸ Client
cadanalyst@gmail.comhttp://cadanalyst.slack.comhttp://linkedin.com/in/cadanalyst

baitang36

• Bull Frog
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2020, 07:02:55 AM »
It's possible I've misunderstood the bent of this thread as I quickly perused it and I'm exhausted from a 64 hour work week that's not over yet. Will reread from the start sometime down the road; peace + cheers.
64 hour work week?
Are you working for a capitalist? Marx said that the extension of labor time is an effective way to improve the degree of exploitation.

MP

• Seagull
  • Have thousands of dwgs to process? Contact me.
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2020, 11:07:09 AM »
  • I normally work a 37.5 hour week.
  • I’m 1 of a team of 5 working feverishly in response to challenges born of COVID-19 so our engineering team can all work remotely.
  • I’m not being exploited, was not ordered to work. I stepped up to do my part to help out our company.
  • I do the work gladly; grateful I have skills and experience that are useful to solve the challenges we’re experiencing.
  • F**k Marxism.
Engineering Technologist • CAD Automation Practitioner
Automation ▸ Design ▸ Drafting ▸ Document Control ▸ Client
cadanalyst@gmail.comhttp://cadanalyst.slack.comhttp://linkedin.com/in/cadanalyst

myloveflyer

• Newt
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2020, 11:44:18 AM »
  • I’m 1 of a team of 5 working feverishly in response to challenges born of COVID-19 so our engineering team can all work remotely.
  • I’m not being exploited, was not ordered to work. I stepped up to do my part to help out our company.
  • I do the work gladly; grateful I have skills and experience that are useful to solve the challenges we’re experiencing.
  • F**k Marxism.
MP!
COVID-19 has brought a crisis to the world. I hope that you and your family can protect yourself very well, pay attention to rest, wash your hands frequently, and go out with a mask. Now we are also working from home. Hope the epidemic will end soon!
Never give up !

baitang36

• Bull Frog
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2020, 06:31:37 PM »
  • F**k Marxism.
You are a good employee and all bosses like you. Do you own shares in the company? Are you a shareholder?

baitang36

• Bull Frog
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2020, 06:39:00 PM »
  • F**k Marxism.
MP!
COVID-19 has brought a crisis to the world. I hope that you and your family can protect yourself very well, pay attention to rest, wash your hands frequently, and go out with a mask. Now we are also working from home. Hope the epidemic will end soon!
Covid-19 is the common enemy of human beings, only by working together.
You have to wear masks when you go out, because there are many asymptomatic infected people in the crowd. They don't get sick themselves, but they can infect others. Wearing masks is the only way to do it.
Take care.
We can go to work normally and leave the city freely, but we must wear masks.

hanhphuc

• Newt
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2020, 05:49:51 AM »
i find it quite useful

yes i agree too, i notice VLX is not fully compiled, you can see like  FAS4-FILE ; Do not change it!
it seems splits each FAS file? if we open with notepad, the DCL are at the buttom part of the file, is still readable!!
does it mean reading (without decompile) violating the rules?

after all like many free source code forums, i hardly see people sharing VLX or FAS.
IMO, i think @baitang is white hat hacker.
assume you are expert knowledge in LISP and it's core technology, i don't think you need to decompile or violating others VLX os FAS. besides It's hard to study other's codes, every programmers has its own logic & unique styles like LM,MP,EEA etc.  as conclusion: I think you are x10000 faster to write a new code than hacking people's code.

PRO: 1. Helpful as anti-virus
        2. 'Forensic' investigation: if a guy customizes LM's codes selling online. one day a user notice a familiar DCL but author name
            changed it violates LM copyright, the user reports to LM. so baitang helps  decompilation, is it legal or illegal?
        3. helping us extra protection. encourage programmers feel safe to sell their copyrighted VLX

CON: 1. next generation virus will be vulnerable like COVID-19
         2. that copycat guy upgrade his VLX. forensic failed!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 05:54:41 AM by hanhphuc »
( apply 'equal "hp" "happy" "hạnh phúc" "ハッピー" "幸福" "행복" ) ; error: too many arguments