Author Topic: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Affecting CAD Workflow  (Read 2019 times)

Matthew H

• Newt
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Affecting CAD Workflow
« on: March 13, 2020, 01:40:11 PM »
I just received this email from IronCAD in regards to companies closing their offices due to health concerns around the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
I figured this might be beneficial to those people who can not transfer licenses, while still allowing progress to be made on projects and workflow.
*Note, I have not used their software, so I have no knowledge on how it performs versus BricsCAD or AutoCAD.

Email:

A message about Coronavirus (COVID-19)

With the devastating impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world, we at IronCAD are keen to do our small part to help our customers. During this time, we recognize flexibility is more important than ever.

If you are using a supported IronCAD product in your office, and need a second license to allow you to work from home during this challenging time, then contact your local IronCAD reseller or IronCAD technical support on 1-800-339-7532, provide them with your license number and we will grant you a free home use license. Alternatively, you can visit www.ironcad.com/contact-support to request the home license as well.

For users of unsupported products, or those using competitive CAD products, we can also provide limited-time licenses to allow you to use IronCAD at home for a limited period.
We continue to monitor this evolving situation and will keep you informed of future updates.
Thank you for your continued loyalty.

Sincerely,
The IronCAD Team
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 12:02:05 PM by Matthew H »

JohnK

• Administrator
  • Seagull
Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Affecting CAD Workflow
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 02:03:06 PM »
That's nice of them.
TheSwamp.org (serving the CAD community since 2003)
Member location map - Add yourself

Donate to TheSwamp.org

lamarn

• Swamp Rat
Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Affecting CAD Workflow
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 03:51:07 AM »
Message from Autodesk

https://adsknews.autodesk.com/views/COVID-19

August 7, 2020 – Multi-user trade-in available at first renewal for multi-user subscriptions and network maintenance seats 
August 7, 2020 – New multi-user subscriptions no longer for sale 
August 7, 2021 – Multi-user subscriptions retire and can no longer be renewed 

Design is something you should do with both hands. My 2d hand , my 3d hand ..