Author Topic: Civil 3D Styles Catalogue or who has the best trainers to  (Read 8273 times)

whdjr

Civil 3D Styles Catalogue or who has the best trainers to
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 10:27:32 AM »
MSTG007,

The PDF has a BIG notice on it to NOT REUSE.  You need to delete that before you get someone (Mark Thomas) in trouble.

Dinosaur

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2005, 11:02:20 AM »
Quote from: whdjr
MSTG007,

The PDF has a BIG notice on it to NOT REUSE.  You need to delete that before you get someone (Mark Thomas) in trouble.

These appear to be notes meant to be accompanied by a set of drawings and project files.  Without the rest of the materials and the correct drawing settings in place, I would say they can not be reused per the watermarks.  In their current form, they only serve to provide visual clues as to where and how to perform certain tasks within TOOLSPACE.  There may be some information of value in them, but deffinitely not a free training class.  It would be Mark's call whether to keep them posted.

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2005, 12:25:34 PM »
Quote from: MSTG007
GUYS.

here is the PDF, let me know if this helps...

http://www.theswamp.org/lilly_pond/mstg007/Civil%203D%202005%20Partner%20Technical%20Training%20Exercise%20Notes.zip?nossi=1

thanks!

MSTG007 --
I really appreciate the thought but to be on the safe side I removed the file from the lilly pond. We don't want to get anyone in trouble. :)
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

MSTG007

• Gator
  • I can't remeber what I already asked! I need help!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2005, 02:12:42 PM »
well... did you grab it...? or should i email it to you?
Civil3D 2020

sourdough

• Bull Frog
I hope that others will relax
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2005, 03:09:43 AM »
I'm not interested in getting copyrighted material that would
put anyone in jeopardy. But, thanks for the help.... We have ordered
the two cd's for civil 3d and contacted Mike Farrell if we can afford it.
Jumping from Alaska... can be expensive, but all your help is very
much appreciated.

Mike in Alaska
LDC 2009/C3D 2010/C3D 2011/C3D 2016

Win 10 64bit

Dinosaur

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2005, 04:44:44 PM »
Glad to have helped out.  I sincerely hope Michael can work out for you.  The important hurdle will be in holding with Civil 3D throughout a project.  There will likely be several places where it seems to make more sense to take it back to LDDT.  The group I trained with did not have that commitment to stay with it and they are still having problems.  They also chose an abbreviated course that didn't provide enough time to cover what was needed for users who had literally never opened the program.