CAD Forums > CAD General

Drawing details?, components?, attributes?

(1/2) > >>

batterybuilding:
I fully realize this a vague question, but it's kinda driving me buggy.  I was taking descriptive geometry class a couple of years ago.  We used 2016 Autocad exclusively.  The instructor gave us a tip on how to view some "under the hood" details of a drawing file.  At the time i jotted it down because I thought it might be useful someday but didn't wholly understand what I was looking at.  Well i lost that note.  And now 2 years into my CAD career, as I am trying to resolve various Autocad issues on my own, I am wondering if that would be helpful...

I *think* it was a command line entry.  It opened a separate window with what looked to me like Windows 3.1 era icons (looked old).  I *think* fonts, linetypes, and other "stuff attached" to the drawing could be listed.

Please help me address my repressed memories... :idiot2:

Thanks in advance

ronjonp:
Etransmit?

batterybuilding:
After clicking through every menu item several times, I think i was looking at Designcenter, command line is ADCENTER.  The command doesn't seem familiar, but I'm fairly certain of the content.

ronjonp:

--- Quote from: batterybuilding on November 06, 2019, 01:23:09 PM ---After clicking through every menu item several times, I think i was looking at Designcenter, command line is ADCENTER.  The command doesn't seem familiar, but I'm fairly certain of the content.

--- End quote ---
You can also access design center with CNTRL+2 or 'DC'. Welcome to TheSwamp! :)

dgorsman:
This sounds like the VLISP editor.  I also use it for diagnostic work.

Starts withe VLISP command.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version