CAD Forums > CAD General

InteliCAD is back! We need beta testers

(1/2) > >>

JMilner:
Hi everyone,

My name is Jeremy Milner. Some of you may remember my dad Matt Milner and his program InteliCAD. Matt started developing InteliCAD in 1987 and was the lead developer until it was acquired in 2001. After 17 years, Matt and I were able to buy InteliCAD back from CTI this last December. We have an updated version working in all versions of AutoCAD but we need some beta testers. If you are interested contact us through our website www.intelicadhvac.com
     We will be giving out a limited number of activations through the end of this year. We need to make sure that we are downloading correctly to a variety of cutters and to make sure we have taken care of all of the bugs.

Thanks,
Jeremy

MP:
Wow, plot twist! I was an IntelliCAD beta tester (and Marcomp C Lib user) in the late 90s before Visio bought Marcomp, Microsoft bought Visio ... wishing you mad success.

tl;dr: Doesn't make me feel old at all. O.o

JohnK:

--- Quote from: MP on October 15, 2019, 08:55:36 PM ---Wow, plot twist! I was an IntelliCAD beta tester (and Marcomp C Lib user) in the late 90s ...
--- End quote ---

Me in 90s: High school and probably learning to drive a car.

tl;dr: :)

MP:

--- Quote from: John Kaul (Se7en) on October 16, 2019, 09:57:02 AM ---Me in 90s: High school and probably learning to drive a car.

tl;dr: :)
--- End quote ---

Will you be driving soon? :P

huiz:

--- Quote from: MP on October 15, 2019, 08:55:36 PM ---..
I was an IntelliCAD beta tester

--- End quote ---

InteliCAD != IntelliCAD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version