Author Topic: QuickProfile.lsp & nanoCAD  (Read 2461 times)

AC

QuickProfile.lsp & nanoCAD
« on: October 06, 2019, 04:56:55 PM »
Hi,

I'm currently evaluating nanoCAD (nanoCAD free v.5.0) & it's ability to execute lisp routines. Would there be anyone on this forum able to shed some light on the following:

My query concerns a lisp routine that's been kicking around this forum for a number of years called 'QuickProfile.lsp', originally written by Pedro Miguel da Silva Ferreira back in 2006. For those not familiar with this file it is, in the authors own words; 'a visual lisp routine that creates a section profile of the terrain based on the existing contours'.

When I try to run this routine in nanoCAD free v.5.0 I get the following error:

lsp - lsp
Enter an option or [cOmmands/Functions/Variables/Load/Execute/Console/]: l
appload - Application Load
QuickProfile.lsp loaded. Commands: QP
Command: QP

QP - QP
not implemented sysvar: flatland
not implemented sysvar: edgemode
error: variable setting rejected: "FLATLAND" 0

QuickProfile.lsp, as you can imagine, has been modified a number of times over the years since it's creation, look hard enough & you will find these later variants on this forum too. All produce some error message in nanoCAD.

In short, would anyone know of a reason why this well tested routine on AutoCAD will not run on nanoCAD free v.5.0? Alternatively, & better still, would anyone have a version of this lisp routine that works correctly on nanoCAD?

Many thanks,
AC

BIGAL

• Swamp Rat
  • 40 + years of using Autocad
Re: QuickProfile.lsp & nanoCAD
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 09:29:53 PM »
If you google flatland is no longer supported, you may be able to set edgemode prior to running type on command line.

I would just rem out these lines and see what happens.
A man who never made a mistake never made anything

kpblc

• Bull Frog
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 04:21:33 AM »
But where is this lisp? I can't see your code
Sorry for my English.

Tharwat

• Swamp Rat
  • Hypersensitive
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 04:35:45 AM »
It seems is that nanoCAD does not have the system variables that the program trying to set at the initialization!.