Author Topic: Change value of Dynamic Stamp using Lee Mac's Batte  (Read 1975 times)

notredave

• Newt
Change value of Dynamic Stamp using Lee Mac's Batte
« on: May 20, 2019, 08:11:51 AM »
Good morning all,

Is there a way I can change dynamic stamp attached from "Issued for Approval" to IFC using Lee Mac's Batte lisp routine. I love the way Batte can change attributes in a directory but only attribute it can change on dynamic stamp is the date. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Or is there another lisp routine that can accomplish this outside of Lee Mac's routine?

Thank you,
David
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:41:30 AM by notredave »

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
Re: Change value of Dynamic Stamp using Lee Mac's Batte
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 12:12:43 PM »
My Batch Attribute Editor application may be used to change the values held by attributes associated with the tags/blocks specified, within a given set of drawings; however, the property that you are looking to change is the dynamic block visibility state.

I would therefore suggest that you develop a program to automatically obtain a selection of all dynamic block references that are to be modified within the active drawing (ssget), iterate over the selection acquired, and modify the visibility state of each block reference in the selection to the appropriate value.

Equipped with such a program, you can then easily write a script to evaluate the program across an entire set of drawings - a process I have previously described here and here.