CAD Forums > BricsCAD Users

Modemacro

(1/2) > >>

GDF:
Has anyone been able to display text on to the status bar, using modemacro?
Does BricsCAD have this function?

It's Alive!:
works at the command line

roy_043:
Seems to work OK. But I do notice that the text does not update when hovering over certain GUI elements. For example while running the code below and hitting the ESNAP button in the Status Bar.

--- Code - Auto/Visual Lisp: ---(setvar "MODEMACRO"  (strcat    "$(if,$(=,$(getvar,OSMODE),0),** OSNAPS OFF ** ,)"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),    1),0),,END )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),    2),0),,MID )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),    4),0),,CEN )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),    8),0),,NOD )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),   16),0),,QUA )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),   32),0),,INT )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),   64),0),,INS )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),  128),0),,PER )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),  256),0),,TAN )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),  512),0),,NEA )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE), 1024),0),,GCE )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE), 2048),0),,APP )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE), 4096),0),,EXT )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE), 8192),0),,PAR )"    "$(if,$(=,$(and,$(getvar,OSMODE),16384),0),,** OSNAPS OFF ** )"  ))

GDF:
Thanks Daniel and Roy

GDF:
Part of my problem was that I had the status bar toggled off.
 :idiot2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version