Author Topic: Exist Machine Learning or Artifitial Intelligence for Autocad?  (Read 23841 times)

jtm2020hyo

• Newt
Re: Exist Machine Learning or Artifitial Intelligence for Autocad?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2020, 11:37:04 PM »
The simplest is about writing macro's Autocad "Macro" is well useless it's just not editable. Look at excel record a macro you get some useful code, there are write lisp from keystrokes recorders you pay for them.

So for me, AI writes the code to repeat something I created.

how BIGAL mentioned, some should be a combination of macro and lisp, if they (Autodesk) do not have problems, then we have the light green to start the project.

I already have a lot of lisp, but 0 macros, anyway I think I already have what is necessary to start.

but I still did not find anything related to AutoCAD merged with Machine learning, at least I already have an idea thanks ta your post guys.

PD: any advance I will report you, maybe we can build this project guys, even just for hobby.

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2020, 08:18:18 AM »
It sounds like Design Automation to me, what you want to do.

Autodesk is developing Dynamo for this. I assume it will come in vanilla AutoCAD as well some day. It is a great start to use for design Automation. Also Autodesk is working on generative design software (Project Refinery).

Machine Learning is a bridge too far for Autodesk, so I wonder if you will succeed  :tongue2:

The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2020, 02:57:03 AM »
A book about machine learning (A Guide for Making Black Box Models Explainable):

https://christophm.github.io/interpretable-ml-book/
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

snownut2

• Swamp Rat
  • Bricscad 22 Ultimate
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2020, 03:58:00 AM »
Not sure if this is covered yet, but take a look at BricsCad.  They are getting into this AI now.

jtm2020hyo

• Newt
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2020, 08:05:30 AM »
It sounds like Design Automation to me, what you want to do.

Autodesk is developing Dynamo for this. I assume it will come in vanilla AutoCAD as well someday. It is a great start to use for design Automation. Also, Autodesk is working on a generative design software (Project Refinery).

Machine Learning is a bridge too far for Autodesk, so I wonder if you will succeed  :tongue2:

look nice, but sadly works just for Revit, I will choice AutoCAD over REVIT for AI or Machine Learning because of the AutoLISP. you just need to open a .txt for start. but for Revit, you need .NET (VisualBasic C+ C#, etc) and .Net IMO is very hard to work and 3D is painful. so that is a great point for AUTOCAD over REVIT, especially If you need a lot of them for AI or machine learning.

Not sure if this is covered yet, but take a look at BricsCad.  They are getting into this AI now.

I found this in Bricscad's shared link "A big problem in CAD is the increase in complexity. Machine learning is a possible solution", BricsCAD understands the point with Machine Learning.

I want to use, for example, AUTOCAD or BRICSCAD with the 1000 lisp that I already have or I will create, I do not want to pay others $10000 for a month for doing my work.

99% of my works are repeated the same lisp but in a different order, something like DYNAMIC MACRO is what I need.

IMO BricsCAD is making the winning play. but AUTODESK just wants to try to kill AutoCAD.

A book about machine learning (A Guide for Making Black Box Models Explainable):

https://christophm.github.io/interpretable-ml-book/

a lot of thanks, I will check it.

Rapotamo

• Mosquito
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2023, 04:42:10 AM »
Hey! Absolutely. There are applications of machine learning and artificial intelligence in AutoCAD. These technologies have been leveraged to enhance various aspects of AutoCAD, such as automating repetitive tasks, optimizing design processes, and even assisting in generating design suggestions. Machine learning algorithms can be trained to recognize patterns, identify objects, and make intelligent predictions based on existing data. It's pretty exciting how these technologies are transforming the field of computer-aided design. If you're interested in learning more about machine learning, there are some great resources out there, like the Best Machine Learning Courses, that can help you dive deeper into this fascinating field.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 07:43:10 AM by Rapotamo »