CAD Forums > CAD General

Exist Machine Learning or Artifitial Intelligence for Autocad?

(1/8) > >>

jtm2020hyo:
Exist some way to use  Machine Learning or Artificial intelligence to draw automatically in AutoCAD?

I found some videos where explain that   Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence can be used for everything and I can teach to the Machine or A.I. to draw like my old projects.

...If this it's possible then someone already did?
... please share me some projects related to this.

kdub_nz:
One of the road blocks for AI and Machine Learning with AutoCAD (or any drafting package ) is the requirement for "someone" to set the rules.

Design standards and drafting standards are different from country to country as well as in some cases between organisations in each country ... this is without taking into account the contradictions within some standards, Then there ispersonal preferences to be considered.

The mechanics of the technology is relatively simple, but ...

added: Don't expect a return on investment in the short term :)

jtm2020hyo:

--- Quote from: kdub on March 24, 2019, 01:14:03 AM ---One of the road blocks for AI and Machine Learning with AutoCAD (or any drafting package ) is the requirement for "someone" to set the rules.

Design standards and drafting standards are different from country to country as well as in some cases between organizations in each country ... this is without taking into account the contradictions within some standards, Then there is personal preferences to be considered.

The mechanics of the technology is relatively simple, but ...

added: Don't expect a return on investment in the short term :)

--- End quote ---

I think AutoCAD 3d, Revit, fusion, or any 3d drawing will be hard, painful and expensive to develop. So my choice is to draw in AutoCAD 2d.

I just want to draw in 2D because is very similar issues with 2D games solved by Machine learning showed in videos from youtube.

So I think at least one guys on this planet has already developed a way to draw with machine learning in Autocad.

...So I want, if exist, a template project that someone already shared, or if not exist such project, I just want to develop such an idea since zero but using any project of any game already published that can be used in AutoCAD.

...Well, that is my first idea. I hope someone can help me.

PD: I'm just an enthusiast that think is already the time to developing AUTOCAD for LINUX and  create a Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence solution for Autocad

MP:
On another forum of sorts ...

--- Quote from: Chad Jackson ---Today, Siemens PLM Software announced a new capability coming to #NX: a #machinelearning powered interface called Adaptive UI. I think there are near-term benefits that are worthwhile, but I also see this as the tip of the iceberg of applying #artificialintelligence as a #virtualassistant in #3dcad. Let me know your thoughts. Share if you can.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MP ---To be honest I find the proliferation of AI into everything disturbing. Yes, despite making a living from, and having genuine love for the craft of programming. (Arguably) This isn't going to speed up design or make for more efficient drafting. (Unrefutable) It will however make us more vulnerable to sinister exploit than we already are. Do you really want machines watching you ALL THE TIME? Ewww.
--- End quote ---

Curmudgeonly yours, MP.

dgorsman:
For now, you may as well read any reference to "machine learning" the same as "blockchain" i.e. marketing hype.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version