CAD Forums > CAD General

Change Multileader Defined Height

(1/4) > >>

Dave M:
I'm revising a dwg that I didn't create.  There are alot of mleaders, and the box for the mtext seems to be the same for all of them.  Many are one line of text, or hard wrapped multi-line, but the box is much larger than needed.  This creates a problem when masking because the mask it too large.  I have tried double-clicking the ruler to shrink the box, but it reverts back to the original height when I exit the command.

I don't see a "defined height" setting in the properties window like with mtext.

If anyone has a good solution to fix this, I would love to know what it is.

ronjonp:
Have you tried selecting them all and changing the text width to 0?

Dave M:

--- Quote from: ronjonp on January 08, 2019, 04:20:58 PM ---Have you tried selecting them all and changing the text width to 0?

--- End quote ---

Yes, and the width will hold, but not the height of the box.  Probably should have said I'm using 2018 in my OP

Bryco:
Does quick select mleaders then change the landing gap in the properties window help?

Dave M:

--- Quote from: Bryco on January 14, 2019, 08:10:57 PM ---Does quick select mleaders then change the landing gap in the properties window help?

--- End quote ---

I can quick select the multileaders and adjust their landing gap distance, but that doesn't do anything for the height of the text box portion.  If you select an mtext object and look at the properties, one of them will be defined height.  But if you select an mleader object and look at its properties defined height is not an option.

The only thing that seems to be working is to select a lower grip and snap it to a top grip. Sigh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version