Author Topic: Release 2019 Edition  (Read 2245 times)

togores

• Mosquito
Release 2019 Edition
« on: July 18, 2018, 08:43:58 PM »
Time goes on, and now in 2018 I felt that an update to my book on Visual LISP programming for AutoCAD was demanded. During these years we have gained experience with the new non-Com Property System which in many cases make it possible to obtain results that previously demanded the use of ActiveX properties and methods which are only available under the Windows platform. This accounts for most of the 40 new pages added to the book. The new version is identified as the Release 2019 Edition.
Details at:
http://lispexpert.blogspot.com/2018/07/release-2019-edition.html

kdub_nz

• Mesozoic keyThumper
  • SuperMod
  • Water Moccasin
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
Re: Release 2019 Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 12:16:43 AM »

Thanks Reinaldo,
I've found your publications an excellent reference and learning source over the years.
Do you have plans to release a PDF of Kindle version of this update?

Thanks and Regards,

Called Kerry in my other life
Retired; but they dragged me back in !

I live at UTC + 13.00

---
some people complain about loading the dishwasher.
Sometimes the question is more important than the answer.

cmwade77

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 01:24:01 PM »
I agree, I would want either a PDF or Kindle version, that way I can search the text and I can always have it with me.

BIGAL

• Swamp Rat
  • 40 + years of using Autocad
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 07:25:01 AM »
I bought 4 of your books on kindle and often refer to them. So would look again for KIndle version.
A man who never made a mistake never made anything

togores

• Mosquito
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 03:36:02 PM »
I have been working on a spanish language version which has been available in AMAZON now for some weeks. My first book on the subject was published in spanish in 2003 by McGraw Hill in a programming series which no longer exists. A new version was published in 2012, also in spanish by ARTUAL, a publishing house in Barcelona which no longer exists either. This has led me to prefer publishing through AMAZON which I hope will be more durable. As to the Kindle versions, I'll devote my time the next months to updating them. There are also spanish versions of them. So it's a lot of work due. Thanks for your interest. I hope the new versions  will also be helpful.