Author Topic: Hyperlinks are not correctly show when plotting to PDF. Need advise!  (Read 1980 times)

jopazo

Hello everyone!

The context: i am drawing a complete town map, with each parcel as a block. Each parcel is made with closed polylines, hatches attached to these polylines, a text with its parcel number, measures, a visible attribute with its plan number and some invisible attributes. It also has an hyperlink to a PDF with its plan.

My issue: i am tryng to plot or export in PDF mantaining hyperlinks. They work perfect in the dwg file, but in PDF they are not in the same place or even have the same form. Seems like they do not adopt the shape of the block, they simply take the form of a 90 degree rectangle containing the block (like if they were created with points generated via VLA-GETBOUNDINGBOX). Also they are a little displaced to south-east, arround 10 units.

Tryed attaching the hyperlinks to the hatchs inside the block instead of the block himself, but got the same result.

Also tryed to attach them to the parcel numbers, my intention was having a "hyperlink box" aroud the text, even if it wasnt what i wanted at the begining. But it did not. The hyperlinks had the right size and form, but were displaced a little bit to the south-east; that displacement is not important if i manage to give the hlink the right shape, but if i attach the hyperlinks to the text they end being hard to find by users.

:tickedoff:

Anyone knows how to fix this? Or at least if its possible to do?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Also, i was trying to make the PDF show me a custom text instead of the hyperlink destination when i place my mouse on it, any help is welcome.

Thanks!