Author Topic: .NET Core and C# Are The Next Programming Languages  (Read 2218 times)

Rshirsagar99

.NET Core and C# Are The Next Programming Languages
« on: January 01, 2018, 05:43:22 AM »
It seems that .NET Core is picking up steam fast, and there is expected huge demand for .NET Core and C# developers in the coming year. Why .NET Core and C# Are The Next Programming Languages ?

nobody

• Swamp Rat
  • .net stuff
Re: .NET Core and C# Are The Next Programming Languages
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 07:36:08 PM »
Top 5 in the world in most cases. So glad I dropped what I did when I did to start to learn it.  Object oriented programming that's consistently being improved almost yearly now I think is why, in addition to being able to do almost anything with it (built into game engines, cad software, web development, etc)

Rshirsagar99

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 05:49:53 AM »
Thank You  :-)

I totally agree with you. Even the graph you send is clear all the things and reasons.

Regards
Rajesh

n.yuan

• Bull Frog
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 09:54:10 AM »
Thank You  :-)

I totally agree with you. Even the graph you send is clear all the things and reasons.

Regards
Rajesh

In case you did not notice: this forum IS DEDICATED to AutoCAD .NET API programming, which has little to do with ASP.NET, .NET Core/Standard...well, they might be relevant in future of a few years.

You are welcome to continue posting .NET topics if you think it may be benefit (even remotely so) to AutoCAD .NET API programming