Author Topic: Stretch Mleader  (Read 6360 times)

Marc'Antonio Alessi

• Swamp Rat
  • Marco
Re: Stretch Mleader
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2017, 10:49:40 AM »

So, what would cause POS to be set to nil in that line then? It should set it to the position of the \

What am I missing? Any ideas?
I have removed these lines:
Code: [Select]
(If (> (strlen *path*) 5)
  (progn
   (setq pos (vl-string-position (ascii "\\") *Path* (+ (vl-string-position (ascii "\\") *path* 5) 1)))
   (If (or (= (strcase (substr *path* (+ pos 1)) "C") (= (getvar "USERS5") "CIVIL"))
     (setq *IsCivil* T)
   )
  )
 )
but I can not make it work:

cmwade77

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2017, 12:54:07 PM »
Because it is meant to line up the leaders, you need to click on one of the leaders that you want to line up to the selected leader. My point was that you could look at this code to see how I accomplished this so that you could incorporate that into your own code for stretching the leader.

You can see the attached GIF for an example of how it works.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:57:40 PM by cmwade77 »

Marc'Antonio Alessi

• Swamp Rat
  • Marco
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2017, 05:52:06 AM »
D
id you try with my Mleader.dwg on post #0?

cmwade77

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2017, 01:05:04 PM »
Honestly, I am not sure, I would have to look at the mleader style definition in the drawing you are testing with, as I haven't tested with anything quite like that one, but I think that is getting off topic here, I would post that question back in the original thread, as I said, my point of linking to it was so you could see how to get the points of the mleader.

Marc'Antonio Alessi

• Swamp Rat
  • Marco
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2017, 01:33:30 PM »
Honestly, I am not sure, I would have to look at the mleader style definition in the drawing you are testing with, as I haven't tested with anything quite like that one, but I think that is getting off topic here, I would post that question back in the original thread, as I said, my point of linking to it was so you could see how to get the points of the mleader.
Ok, thanks.  :)